1. The prize consists of meeting a Spurs first team player on Wednesday 12th December 2012 at the Spurs training facility and to take part in a Darts challenge with them. The winner may bring one guest with them on the day to spectate. The winner will also have the opportunity to win prizes should they beat the player at darts.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the training ground.
3. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd, Tottenham Hotspur FC or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
4. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. The winner must be available on the date specified as
this cannot be changed.
6. The competition closes on Thursday 6th December 2012 at midday
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter
reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
10. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
11. The promoter of this competition is either Thomas
Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK
departures), or Capitol Holdings Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland),
for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook
Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road,
Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England.
Capitol Holdings Ltd registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park,
Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log
on to www.thomascooksport.com