Thomas Cook Sport have a fantastic money back offer for England’s supporters who buy a FIFA World Cup™ package between 2nd December and midnight on 31st December 2009.
If England win the FIFA World Cup™ in South Africa and Wayne Rooney finishes the tournament’s Top Scorer, Thomas Cook Sport guarantee to refund the entire package price.
Terms and Conditions and Offer Rules.
- The money back offer is in the form of a refund of the package price. This will be paid by Thomas Cook Sport based on the outcome of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ in South Africa on the condition that England win the World Cup and Wayne Rooney finishes the tournaments top scorer (or joint top scorer).
- Bookings made between 2nd December and midnight 31st December 2009 will qualify for this offer.
- The offer applies to the purchase of ‘Follow England’ World Cup packages (including flights, accommodation, official match tickets). These can be identified by the inclusion of this offer in the applicable package description.
- The winner of the World Cup will be determined by the official result posted by FIFA (www.fifa.com) the day after the final match of the competition is completed i.e. the 11th of July 2010. Subsequent amendments will be ignored for the purposes of this offer.
- The Top Scorer (or joint top scorer) will be determined by the official result posted by FIFA (www.fifa.com) the day after the final match of the competition is completed i.e. the 11th of July 2010. Subsequent amendments will be ignored for the purposes of this offer.
- If the Final does not take place by 31st July 2010, the money back offer will be withdrawn and no payment will be made by Thomas Cook Sport regardless of the eventual outcome of the tournament.
- If England reach the Final and the Final kicks off and is subsequently suspended for any reason and is not restarted within twenty four hours of the time it was suspended, the score at the time of suspension will count for the purposes of determining whether a refund will be made.
- If a refund is due based on the outcome of the tournament, Thomas Cook Sport will refund customers within 28 days of the tournament ending. Payment will be made by cheque, payable to the lead person named on the booking. It will be the responsibility of the lead person named on the booking to distribute refunds to other persons named on the booking.
- The maximum Thomas Cook Sport will refund will be the full package price confirmed by Thomas Cook Sport on the day the booking is made, unless the package price has been reduced since the booking was made in which case the new lower package price will be used as the basis for a refund.
- This offer is not retrospective and can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Thomas Cook Retail Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport, administers this money back offer. The company is registered in England no 0102630.