- Make your own way to the stadium and absorb the matchday atmosphere as you approach St Mary's Stadium. The President's Lounge will be open from upto two and a half hours prior to kick-off
- Collect your official hospitality tickets from the 'Guest Entrance', which is located to the right of the Main Reception and the Ted Bates Statue, where friendly hostesses will be there to greet you upon entry and direct you to the President's Lounge
- Enjoy your pre-match three course buffet and inclusive drinks service
- Make your way to your premium seat and take in the action with exclusive views
- Return to the President's Lounge where additional drinks will be waiting for you. The Lounge will remain open until one hour after the final whistle, allowing you to relax in a comfortable setting and discuss the game whilst the traffic clears over a drink or two
A smart dress code is required when entering all hospitality areas. Smart jeans are allowed, but ripped / bleached jeans, distressed trainers or sportswear including replica shirts (with the exception of children under the age of 13) will not be permitted.
Please note that parking is not available on site, but is offered by several outlets in the surrounding areas.